What We Do









The New "Flex Modification" Program

This program is the successor to the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), which expired recently. Each lender will have different requirements before they’ll consider a mortgage modification.

However, one of the more common mortgage modification options is the “Flex Modification” launched in October 2017 by government-sponsored enterprises Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Remember: Conventional mortgages follow guidelines set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and these enterprises often purchase mortgages from lenders, helping those lenders continue to provide loans to consumers. You can use the loan lookup tools offered by Fannie and Freddie to find out whether one of the enterprises owns your loan, making you eligible for the modification program.

Eligibility for a Flex Modification

To be eligible for a Flex Modification, Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac must own your loan. (To find out if either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac owns your loan, call your mortgage servicer or use the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac online loan lookup tools.)

Also, you, your home, and your mortgage loan have to meet specific criteria, like:

  • the loan must be a conventional first mortgage

  • you must have a stable income that will support a monthly payment, and

  • you must have taken out your mortgage at least 12 months before being evaluated for a Flex Modification.

The requirements to get this type modification are rather extensive and complicated, so you may want to consider consulting with a professional third party about how to maximize your chances and help influence your lenders underwriting for the outcome you are looking for.

What If Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac Doesn’t Own My Loan?

Even if Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac doesn’t own your loan—or if you don’t qualify for a Flex Modification for some other reason—you might qualify for another modification program through your servicer. Servicers and investors normally offer their own in-house (called “proprietary”) modifications, as well as forbearance agreements and repayment plans

Need more details? 

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or fill our contact us form!

Contact Us Today!
Note that by Clicking "Submit" you agree to be contacted by us through email, mail, text (SMS/MMS), and/or phone including via pre-recorded message - even if you're on a state/federal Do Not Call Registry. You can ask us to stop contacting you at any time and we will.

Whether you're buying your first home, refinancing your current mortgage, or contemplating whether a loan modification may be right for you, trust that the New Vision Direct Team will go to bat for you!

Our Address

3951 Higuera St #2020

Culver City, CA 90232 


Our Numbers

Phone: 1-855-499-7608 

Fax :     1-855-275-7018 

Call Now:  1-855-499-7608

Recent Results...


New payment - $1314.18 @ 3.625%
Old payment - $1,728.98 @ 5.000%
Monthly Savings - $414.80

-Valerie P.

New payment - $1410.72 @ 3.875% 

Old Payment - $2,331.90 @ 6.750%
Monthly Savings - $921.18

-Ariana B.

*The above are just recent client results and does not mean you will get the same results as everyone's specific situation is different .

Recent Results:

New payment - $1,314.18 @ 3.625%
Old payment - $1,728.98 @ 5.000%
Monthly Savings - $414.80

-Valerie P.


New payment - $1,410.72 @ 3.875% 

Old Payment - $2,331.90 @ 6.750%
Monthly Savings - $921.18

-Ariana B.

It doesn’t have to be so complicated


Buying or refinancing a home takes time, patience, and, traditionally, a lot of paperwork. We’ve dismantled the old mortgage infrastructure and replaced it with innovative technology and far fewer hurdles.

| New Vision Direct | 3951 Higuera St #2020 Culver City, CA 90232 | Phone: 1-855-499-7608 |

| Fax: 1-855-275-7018 | Online | |



New Vision Direct helps you prepare and process the application for mortgage assistance programs offered by Mortgage Companies. NewVision Direct is not a loan servicer, mortgage lender/broker or a law firm. It is not necessary to pay a third party to arrange for a loan modification or other form of forbearance from your mortgage lender or servicer. You may call your lender directly to ask for a change in your loan terms. Nonprofit housing counseling agencies also offer these and other forms of borrower assistance free of charge. A list of nonprofit housing counseling agencies approved by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is available from your local HUD office or by visiting You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender or servicer. If you reject the offer, you do not have to pay us. If you accept the offer, you will have to pay us a fee for our services. We are not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender; and even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.